Friday, September 14, 2012

TGIF!

Lyra (L) and Leo (R)

 Leo

 Lyra

It's Friday and everyone is doing well.   Babies Lyra and Leo are gaining weight at their AM/PM weigh-in's and are getting pretty good at scooting around the whelping box and navigating the toys I put in there.  These toys are intended for them to bump into/climb over which would be the case if there were more puppies, it's kind of like a "puppy obstacle course". 

This morning, Mommie Csilla enjoyed her bath (she loves water!) and then had a pedicure with the dremel (and treats for each foot).  I must admit she is positively glowing.  She (and I) are so relieved to have a more reasonable amount of babies to care for.  Csilla's milk production has adjusted for two babies, and although she seems more protective of the babies (she is a doting mother) I think she looks more relaxed in general.  She even left the whelping box this morning to have cuddle in my bed for ten minutes, she is my sweetie.

Enjoy a few photos of the babies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment